Driving to Manjolai Tea Estate, Tamil Nadu, India - video by Arun Kumar B
Uploader: Arun Kumar Banu Simmon
Date: September 06, 2017
Arun Kumar B visited Manjolai Tea Estate, with his school friends, Mr. K R Bala Krishnan & Mr. Prakash J on Saturday, September 2, 2017.
Manjolai Hill Roads are average & lots of pot holes are there. Hence we took two hours to drive up hills alone.
Vehicles with higher ground clearance (SUV) are recommended.
Two check posts has to be crossed, to reach Manjolai Tea Estate.
(1) First check post at the foot of Maninuthar Dam.
Need to submit original Permission letter from Ambasamudram Forest Department.
Then enter vehicle & number of people info in the ledger.
Get approval seal from Forest Ranger, in the photo copy of the same Permission letter.
This approval copy is mandatory.
(2) Second check post is in middle of the Manjolai Hills.
Need to show the approved copy & submit a separate photo copy.
Sign in the ledger in this second check post & enter into Manjolai Tea Estate.
Area: 16.41 Sq. Kms
Altitude: 1162 Meters
Winter: 10°C - 20° C
Summer: 16°C - 25° C
Rainfall: 800 mm
Season: Beast Season - November - March
Clothing: Light Woolen in Winter & Cotton in Summer
Manjolai Hills is a lovely hill station tucked away deep in the magnificent Kalakad Mundanthurai Tiger Reserve in the Western Ghats. The hills rise to a height of 1000-1500 meters and are covered here with tranquil tea gardens. Manjolai Hills is above the Manimuthar Dam and the picturesque Manimuthar Waterfalls and is 70 Kms from Tirunelveli. Manjolai Hills is famed for its lovely weather, which is such a blessing after the searing heat of the plains. It is also known for its awesome scenic beauty and the serenity of its surroundings.
Manjolai Hills will offer you some well-deserved R&R (rest and relaxation). Just looking out at the panorama of emerald green tea gardens laid out like a welcoming carpet can soothe you. There are some nice viewpoints from where you can relish some stunning views of the surrounding hills and forests. Gushing waterfalls, grassy meadows and dense forest make this a nature lover’s dream comes true. Enjoy the serene tranquility and glorious beauty of Manjolai Hills. Take longs walks in the quiet tea gardens or trek into the nearby forests.
Head to Manjolai Hills and savor the peace and quiet and enjoy some great views. You could trek into the forest and spot some wild animals. It’s definitely a must-visit destination of you want to recharge and refresh your city-weary batteries. Manjolai is a hill station, at a height of around 1162 m. This place is famous for its tea plantations, amongst which the Bombay Burma Tea Estate is the most prominent. Due to its scenic beauty, this place is compared with Udhagamandalam (Ooty). Other important tourist spots near Manjolai are the Kakkachi and Nalumukku.
The area around Manjolai hills comprises tea plantation, Upper Kodayar Dam, a view point named Kuthiravetti and small settlements. One can spot three tea estates within the Manjolai area. A trip to Manjolai is worth the visit. There are many small waterfalls amidst lush greenery all the way to the top. The place has not been, however disturbed by mankind and the birds with their cries and chirps welcome all visitors to the place. Manjolai is also called the poor man’s Ooty.
Trekkers can have good time trekking amidst of thick plantations. You should also visit the Manimuthar Falls. A dam was built across the fall and it is named as Manimuthar Dam. One can also catch the breathtaking view from the windy view point called Kuthiravetti. It is essential to get permission from forest department while travelling in private vehicles. Government buses are also available to reach this lovely hillock.
En route to Manjolai from Manimuthar, do stop at the pretty Dasan Pool (called Tarzan Pool by the locals!). The pool has crystal clear fresh water and is surrounded by lush greenery. It is a lovely place to breathe in some chilled, fresh mountain air. Check out both the Manimuthar Dam and Papanasam Dam. Enjoy a boat ride at Vana Theertham. Kalakad Mundanthurai Tiger Reserve is a lovely place and will fascinate wildlife lovers. You may also be lucky to catch a glimpse of elephants, bears, bison, wild boar and Sambar deer. However, do remember that this is a reserved forest so you will need permission from the Forest Department.
- Viah Karwona Taina Ve Song Karan Randhawa Djpunjab
- Tere Bare Song By Karan Randhawa Download Mp3 Free Download
- Terebare Punjabi Song By Karan Randhawa Dawnlod Mr Jatt
- Yar Tera Bare Bondoknjeha By Jassa Manak Song Dowanload
- Teri Pyarri Pyarri Do Akhiyaa Song Download Mr Jatt
- Teri Pyari Pyari Do Akhiyan Dj Hard Base Mp3 Song
- Tere Bare Song Dwnld Full Mp3
- Tony Q Rastafara Woman
- Yaar Defaulter Song Djpunjab
- Viah Song Karan Randhawa Download
- Tere Baare Mp3 Song By Karan Randhawa Download
- Tere Bare Jass Manak Download
- Vina Panduwinata Kring Kring
- Teri Pyari Do Akhiyan Song Mp3 Pagal Wold Com
- Uci Bing Slamet Oh Jejaka
- Teri Pyari Do Akhian Mp3 Song Mr Jatt
- Wang Da Naap Ammy Virk Song Download
- Tere Bin Kive Song Mp3 Download Mr Jatt
- Tere Baare Song Downlod By Karan
- Teri Pyari Pyari Do Ankhiya Song For Download
- Teri Peyari Do Ankhiya Mp3 Songs
- Teri Pyari Pyari Ankhiya Song Download Pagal Com
- Teri Pyari Pyari Do Akhiyan Hindi Song Dowenlod
- Viah Jas Manak Song Download Song Download Dj Baap
- Tere Pyari Pyari Do Akhiya Mp3 Song
- Muklawa Full Movie
- Muklawa Movie Download
- Muklawa Full Movie Download
- Muklawa Punjabi Film Online
- New Punjabi Movie Download 2019
- Chinmayee Sripada Priyathama Priyathama
- Muklawa Full Movie Online
- Priyathama Priyathama Song Download
- Rab Wangu Jass Manak Mp3
- Mera Bhola Hai Bhandari Song Download
- Tera Bara Karan Randhawa Mp3 Song Download
- Teri Pyari Pyari Do Akhiyan Tadpaye Mujhe Sari Ratiya Mp3 Song Download
- Muklawa Full Punjabi Movie Download
- Muklawa Movie Download Hd